jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

"Cinema" Benny Benassi feat. Gary Go



CINEMA
(Benny Benassi feat. Gary Go)
Listen to the song and fill in the blanks with the following words:

science fiction      thriller      watch      always
treasure     playing     cinema      summer     movie     never




I could watch you for a lifetime

You’re my favourite ______________
A thousand endings
You mean everything to me
I ____________ know what’s coming
Forever fascinated
Hope you don’t stop running
To me cause I’ll _______________ be waiting
watch always summer movie
never

You are a _______________ I could watch you forever 
Action _____________ I could watch you forever

You are a Cinema a Hollywood ________________
Love you Just the way you are

A cinema a cinema a cinema A cinema a cinema a cinema

Stars spell out your name

Like in a _______________ ______________ drama Romance roll in
Like a flower in the ______________
You always keep me guessing
Forever my wonder
Hope you start undressing
All my dreams until the end of


You are A cinema I could _____________ you forever 
Action Thriller I could watch you forever

You are A Cinema A Hollywood treasure
Love you Just the way you are

A cinema a cinema a cinema

Never know what movie you’re _______________ (3x) 
Never know never know never know

You are a cinema I could watch you forever ...

Verónica Tchiengoué Quintana. October 2011.- Tv & Cinema Listening Activity. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Déjanos tu opinión